Borough Hall is open to the public.
This means that you no longer need an appointment to come in the library. There will be no time limits for browsing.
Hours of OperationLoading...
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment to our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take the time to go over all the updated guidelines and policies now in effect for those wishing to use our facilities.
Door-side will be available by request only. Book pick-ups can be made at the front desk.
Those wishing to drop off their library books are free to use our Book Bin in the back of the building or come in and drop them off at the front desk.
- Masks are optional.
- Patrons are encouraged to continue sanitizing their hands while inside the building and remain three (3) feet away from others.
- Minors 8 and under are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- Computers will be available for (1) hour sessions. Open computers can be found in the Reference Wing, the Children’s Area, and the front entrance.
- Limited seating will be available to adhere to the three feet distancing.
- The Quiet Study is unavailable.
Policies & Guidelines
These policies and guidelines have been put in place for the safety of the public and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. We ask that you become familiar with our guidelines before coming to the library in order to ensure the safety and health of the community and staff. Click the PDF icon to review our full and detailed reopening policy. Guidelines as of Monday, June 9, 2021: